26.03.2019 – Release 1.9
- Monthly Distribution Insights (Analytics) introduced
- Creation of increased number of debentures possible for new buys and renewals
- Transfer agreement will include all current and future debentures in the appendix based on the data entries
- Distribution Commission: Possibility to choose desired commission per Sales ID in %
- Introduction of status updates via email
- Valuta check: Weekends & public holidays excluded as expiry dates
- We recommend using Google Chrome when loggin into the CredEx platform
- The contract names were translated and now appear in German, French or Italian when downloading
For Risk Carriers
- Monthly Risk Carrier Insights (Analytics) introduced
- We have introduced monthly insights for the distribution side. It aims to provide insightful figures enabling you to track the developments of your activity as a distributor. It will continuously evolve and its relevance increase as activity on the platform does. The insights will be provided via email to selected key distribution users.
- From now on it is possible to create more debentures compared to now. Data entry was significantly facilitated by prefillings which remain subject to control.
- Also, the transfer agreement will consist of all current and future debentures as entered in the system.
- After sealing a deal there is a possibility to determine multiple sales IDs with their respective % of commission that should be received.
- When a deal is sent to information check you will from now on be informed about a status change via an automatized email.
- The CredEx Platform will from now on automatically realize if the expiry date is on a weekend or a public holiday. Therefore, only mortgages with expiry dates on weekdays will be allowed. CredEx includes the following days as public holidays: New Years (1.1.), Berchtoldstag (2.1.), Good Friday, Easter Monday, Labour Day (1.5.), Ascension, Whit Monday, Swiss National Day (1.8.), Christmas Eve (24.12.), Christmas (25. & 26.12.), Sylvester (31.12.).
- Even though we are compatible with many browsers we recommend using Google Chrome because the application is optimized for it
- When downloading contracts, the names of the documents appear in the respective languages (German, French, Italian, English). Until now they always appeared in English
- We have introduced monthly insights for the risk carrier side. It aims to provide insightful figures enabling you to track the developments of your activity as a risk carrier. It will continuously evolve and its relevance increase as activity on the platform does. The insights will be provided to selected key risk carrier users.